Saturday, February 16, 2008

LoSt.! *eheh*

Hey~


lolz.. Soree people.. I guess I have been lost for ages... And lots of my frens been bugging me to update but i didn't. Heh~ Lots of SorEes~~


Anyway.. I'm back now. Heh~


I guess everyone's been going through lots of things this year. Hard and sad times, as well as happy and fun times.. Well... me too? hahah~ I guess i went through lots of exams especially.. Piano exam, ballet exams [internal and external] and ScHoOL exams.! @.@
*PrEsSuRE AND sTreSs*

*gulps* Aiks.! and i still got more to battle with. Crap~ Life can be so harsh at times.


Well...
There are good times too, when u had fun with your friends-MSSD, Sports Day, Choral Festival and doing performances.! hahah.


Next year is gonna be the same, i suppose. Bt i'm sure of 1 thing which is making life better and more fun.! ^^ Smiles~ heheh. Anyway, i gtg now. got violin class staring soon. Ciaoz~ take care ya and enjoy your holidays.

3 comments:

Yung Chien said...

hi! i'm yung chien...remember me? link me u know even though u dun remember me xD

Zunaira Archuleta ! said...

hey there.zunaira here.link me yeah! http://zunairazack-darknesstep.blogspot.com/ thx:D

Anonymous said...

hey yee fung!! didnt know you got a bloggy! :D mine's http://little-wonders93.blogspot.com come visit my blog sometime k?

-emily-