Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Day is Cumin.!

I read a reali veri sweet touchin n a bit disgusting book.. heheh.! decided 2 share it wif u guys.. =)

hope ya like it.! specially 4 valentine's day dat is cumin.!



I had a huge crush on you right from the start... and i have fallen in love with you more every day...

i love your laughing eyes and the way your sensitive spirit shines through... When i'm with you, everything is more magical to me...

i cherish our talks, our hugs, our walks and the way my hand fits so nicely into yours...

You're really something wonderful, and i want you to know... that you make me feel loved and happy and filled with very special feelings...

Nothing has been the same since you came into my life... but then how could it be... since you made everything a million times better... than i ever imagined it could be...

-Chris Gallatin-



No comments: