Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day.!

I Love Having You as My Valentine


I love the way we are

when we're together,

the times we make into

our very own,

the fun you put

into everything,

the happiness that

you give me.


I love being with you,

seeing you,

and touching you.


I love just knowing

that you are there.

I love getting lost

in my thoughts of you.


I love what my life is with you,

though I can't always put my feelings into words.

I love the times when,

for so many different reasons,

everything is just so right between us.

All tha matters to me,

every dream i ever dared to have,

is here for me in the love we share.


I love the way I feel about you.

I love the way I love you.

I love having you as my Valentine!


-Garry LaFollette-

3 comments:

anusha said...

yee fung!!! nice blog :)
damn a lot of ppl hv blogs now...woosh!

Anonymous said...

babe , relink please !
www.wakeupsmelltheroses.blogspot.com thanks yeah
and sorry .

teehee ainaa delaila !

Zunaira Archuleta ! said...

link me .
http://zunairazack-darknesstep.blogspot.com/
thx yea.